Wednesday, 1 April 2015

8 SIGNS A GUY LIKES YOU

Hello everyone! I thought I'd start by doing a piece on this topic, because, let's face it, at one point or the other, even the most narcissistic of you, the ones with the biggest egos and the best looks will have to ask this question. Does this big handsome idiot like me or not?

1. He tells you.
Okay. Down to business. Here you are, having searched this topic and found this result. Chances are, this fella does not indeed like like you. Hey, hey, hey, don't get mad at me just yet. There is an explanation, of course. Guys are simple creatures. They lack that complexity that women tend to have. They do not over-think issues, ( rightly so i'm pointing out) as you do. If a man thinks you are attractive, the biggest possibility is that he will come up to you and tell you. If he is shy, he will find a way to show you rather than tell you. Say, by staring, wide- eyed for example or being undoubtedly super friendly.
So, this guy you are pondering over, either he likes you and hasn't gotten the chance to make a move or he doesn't and you are wasting your oh so precious time thinking about.


2. He stares.
Never and I repeat never underestimate the power of the ogle. Yes, yes, I'm rolling my eyes even just typing this, but yes. Men are visual creatures. If you look like a tasty piece of candy to him, he will enjoy looking at you and your sweet thangs. Yes, I just had to! Take note of whether or not you catch him looking at you. If you and this guy are friendly, he will speak to you with open facial features. Big, wide eyes,  a generous smile or grin, raised eyebrows, e.t.c.

3.He fixes himself up.
I thought I was the only one who did this when in line of view of a crush. But I'm not.  Automatically, I will straighten out my clothes and smooth my hair after spotting someone I'm attracted to. At this point, I can only conclude that it is something of human nature. Once, I had a fella quickly run his fingers through his hair, smooth his trousers and rub his eyes after catching a view of me walking towards his direction. It was rather a funny encounter, because he had no idea that I had seen this quick alteration of appearance (as I had seen him before he, I). Sure enough, the guy would later garner confidence to make a move. Watch out for  straightening out of clothes, running a hand over his face, patting of hair or beards, e.t.c

4. Suddenly he's a clown.
Not everyone is funny. But just wait till guys try to impress a girl they like. Suddenly everyone is Tony Rock. They have to try. They must attempt to make this belle laugh at one point or another. Even the guys that don't laugh and smile much. Now I understand how this is confusing when considered during a normal conversation with a funny guy, but there are some tell tale signs during such an encounter. The jokes may not even flow with the topic under discussion, they are just told out of the blue. He looks at you eagerly after cracking a joke, seemingly checking if you are amused. If having this conversation with a group of people, he will specifically check to see if you are laughing at his joke.



5. He tries to appear bigger.
Now we all know that guys like to be something of a leading figure, or a symbol of power. They do not like to portray vulnerability and more so to a gorgeous girl. Say you are at a party or club (or any other social situation). A guy sees you walk in. He stops goofing around with his friends, stands straight, with his legs astride and his head held high. He may even put his hands  akimbo to appear bigger. While seated, his legs would most likely be spread wide apart and he will try to occupy a lot of space. Really, no different from what a male peacock does to attract females, huh?


6. He wants to be in contact.
The guy who is attracted to you will likely want to stay in touch with you or see you again. Look at it this way. Many times, when we absolutely do not like something, we say, "I don't ever want to see it again." so, I guess its safe to say that if we do like something, we will definitely want to see it again. look out for  guys asking for your personal contacts, like your phone number, Facebook e.t.c






7. Personal questions.
You've been talking. Let's say getting a little friendly or getting to know each other. It is always a good sign when the conversation moves from the basics and becomes a bit deeper. When a man  starts asking personal questions, like how you spend most of your time, or what your life goals are, he is probably interested in you.
He most likely wants to know more about you and better yet, see if he fits into the equation. Look out especially for questions involving how you see your future, what your fears are and what makes you truly happy.


8. He has told you that you are beautiful.
I get that this point mostly applies for those who are already acquainted or friends. However, I have to say that in my opinion, the word beautiful is not one that is taken lightly. As a girl/ lady, you will most likely be awash with compliments from all the guys who have ever tried to hit on you. Take note that most will use words like cute, pretty, sexy or hot to describe or flatter you. Once a guy chooses to use the word beautiful, he has most likely seen you for your outer beauty as well as the inner- which in this case would be the reason to assume, (or at least greatly suspect) that he likes you!


Those are all for now.  Feel free to add your own points, comment and interact with me!

No comments:

Post a Comment